Take Your Little Vacation From The Real World!
Emile Bernard Breton Peasants In A Meadow paint by numbers is an amazing way to get away from your smartphone screen and channel your energy into an accomplishment. Since not everyone is an artist by nature or training, settling for artwork that comes with directions is the best option. Effortlessly paint your wall art with our paint by number kit regardless of your experience.
Why paint by numbers :
What’s In Emile Bernard Breton Peasants In A Meadow paint by numbers kit?
- 1x Numbered acrylic paint set (About 24 different colors, depending on the painting)
- 1x Numbered high-quality linen canvas
- 1x set of 3 paint brushes (1x small, 1x medium, 1x large)
- 1x hanging kit, including 2x screws and 2x non-track hooks
How to use your canvas paint by numbers?
- Lay your canvas out on a well-lit area flat surface.
- Prepare a small container of water to clean your brushes when changing colors.
- Organize your acrylic paint.
- Keep a cloth or paper towel to dry your brushes in between washes.
- Paint all areas with one color before moving to the next color.
Step 3: Stand Back and Marvel at your creation. Thanks to paint by number, you will have the power to create the most beautiful piece of art. And the best part is that you have a clear, less cluttered, and less stressed body.